Terms and conditions of registering for Glasgow Shag Festival 5-8 July 2019. By registering for any part of GSF 2019, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
1) I understand that swing dancing is a physical activity with many participants and I participate at my own risk. The organisers or venues cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss, damage or claim that may arise.
2) I acknowledge and agree that photography and filming will be present at the festival and all footage is owned by the festival organisers to be used for promotion on their website and social media. If you do not wish for photos of you to be used in this way, please see an organiser at the START of the festival.
3) The festival organisers also reserve the right to make changes to the schedule, classes, venues, teachers and live music without prior notice. Please check our website and Facebook pages for updates.
4) By my registration, I also acknowledge and agree to adhere to the festival's code of conduct and safer spaces policy. The festival organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who breaches our COC and SSP and we may ask them to leave without a refund. Please see Safer Spaces policy page to access our SSP document.
5) We are unable to offer refunds for this event. If you book then find you can no longer attend, you may try to sell your ticket to someone of the same track and role. You should handle the financial side of this with the buyer directly and once the sale takes place, please let us know the buyer’s full name and email. Please do not post tickets for sale on the GSF Facebook event Page. If you have a ticket to sell, please post on this page instead: https://www.facebook.com/groups/415001992607194/. Any posts trying to sell tickets on the GSF event page will be deleted.